PRICING Winter Session - January 6 - March 31
Gift Certificates Available by Calling Joyoga
No Credit Cards Accepted - Only Cash or Check made out to Joyoga
For Karen Castilon and Pat Pao's Classes please pay cash or make checks payable to them. All other classes are payable to Joyoga.
- Drop In - $15
- **Balance & Ease drop in or (12 class pass) 90 min
- Gentle Yoga on Mondays with Pat Pao. $10/ 60 min.
- Release & Restore - drop in or 12 class pass/90 min.
- **Transforming Yoga - drop in or 13 class pass
- Yoga for Living - drop in or 12 class pass/90 min. Karen
- ** Yoga for Healthy Aging Drop in or 12 or 13 class pass/90 min.
- Energy Medicine Yoga - $20.00 -- Cash or checks need to be made out to Pat Pao. - 2 hours
- **Seniors 65+, military, emergency personnel and county school teachers are $10.00 per class for fall pass.
- Private Classes are available upon request with up to 10 people. Private sessions are available.
* Refunds requested will be on a case by case basis and will have a $10.00 admin fee. Provided you have a medical diagnosis that prevents attending, all class passes may be put on hold until the physician gives you approval to begin yoga again. Passes and workshops are non-refundable and non-transferable. No credit cards accepted.
**Please register on www.joyoga.us or call 703-858-0456. This studio holds 10 to 12 students, therefore drop-ins will be on a space available basis.
Weather: We will follow Loudoun County Schools for closures.