Fall Pricing - In studio all students will pay $13. per class for fall session ($169.) for Fall Pass of 13 classes. Seniors 65+, first responders, military personnel and public school teachers will pay $10. per class for fall session ($130.) for 13 weeks. Also, students taking more than one class each week will pay $10. per class. It is very important that all students register because of keeping six feet apart and to know if you are wanting to participate with Zoom. Payment may be made by Apple Pay or Zelle at 703-850-8386. Checks may also be made out to Joyoga and mailed to Joyoga at 21381 Chickacoan Trail Drive, Broadlands, VA.
New students get first class free.
Gift Certificates Available by Calling Joyoga at 703-850-8386
- Drop ins must register and have to pay $15. per class.
- **Balance & Ease - Wed. 6:00 pm (13 classes)
- **Release & Restore - Thurs. 5:00 p.m. (13 classes)
- Transforming Yoga Tues 6:30 pm (13 classes)
- ** Essential Tools for Healthy Aging Tues. 9:30 a.m., and Mondays 6:00 pm ( 13 classes)
- Private Classes are available upon request.
* Refunds requested will be on a case by case basis and will have a $10.00 admin fee. Provided you have a medical diagnosis that prevents attending, all class passes may be put on hold until the physician gives you approval to begin yoga again. Passes and workshops are non-refundable and non-transferable. No credit cards accepted.
**Please register on www.joyoga.us or call 703-858-0456. Currently this studio will not allow more than 5 students per class to allow more spacing between students. Essential Tools for Healthy Aging is taken from teachings of Baxter Bell, MD and Nina Zolotow in his book, Yoga for Healthy Aging,. I highly recommend this book for all teachers and students.